World Rare Disease Day 2016 is the platform for our first #RareWriter Blog Link-up! During Rare Disease week, link up your posts about World Rare Disease Day, your rare disease story, or why you write about rare disease.
I’ve already read some great posts about World Rare Disease Day, so let’s create a one-stop page for people to visit and share some of these great posts. We can also learn about one another’s journeys along the way.
Just a few rules for our first successful #RareWriter Blog Linkup!
- Make sure to link up your own work, using a great link picture.
- We’re all rare friends here. Visit at least two other #RareWriter links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab the large or small #RareWriter badge below and use it to include a link back here somewhere on your post.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways, Etsy shops, or other stores.
- I will feature some of the favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing me to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Share your post (and this Blog Linkup!) with the hashtag #RareWriter.
- While you’re here, give me a like on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and sign up for my RSS Feed.